Patchwork Plus Offers Fall Classes in Sewing, Quilting, Knitting
‘Meet the Teachers Day’ scheduled for Sept. 6, 2008
Want to discover a new hobby? Improve your sewing, quilting or knitting skills? Learn to make dried-flower wreaths?
Patchwork Plus Quilt & Yarn Shop, Route 20, Marcellus, will offer 30 daytime and evening classes this fall for crafters at all levels of proficiency.
Some classes are a single session; others run several weeks. Fees range from $10 (for a two-hour program on free-motion quilting) to $210 (for a monthly series on hand-piecing that runs September through June).
Among the other offerings are:
• Heirloom Baby Quilt (Sept. 23 and Oct. 21, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 6 to 9 p.m., $60)
• Machine-Applique Tablerunner (Sept. 27, noon to 5 p.m., $30)
• Small Knitting Projects (Oct. 6, Nov. 3, Dec. 1, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., $55)
• Sew-Easy Quilted Tote Bag (Nov. 14, 1 to 4 p.m., $25)
• Geisha Girl (Nov. 15 and 22, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., $45)
• Hydrangea Wreath (Nov. 25, 4 p.m., $35)
• Holiday Wreath (Dec. 2, 4 p.m., $30)
Crafters and would-be crafters are invited to visit the store Sept. 6 at 1 p.m. for Meet the Teachers Day, when instructors will display samples and answer questions about their classes. In addition, anyone purchasing fabric or supplies for a class will receive a 10 percent discount.
For the full class schedule or more information, go to http://www.patchworkplusquiltshop.com or call 673-2208.